The CMLC-4 proceedings volume is available from the LREC workshops page.
- Adrien Barbaresi, "Collection and indexation of tweets with a geographical focus"
- Jelke Bloem, "Evaluating automatically annotated treebanks for linguistic research"
- Ruxandra Cosma, Dan Cristea, Marc Kupietz, Dan Tufiș and Andreas Witt, "DRuKoLA – Towards Contrastive German-Romanian Research based on Comparable Corpora"
- Johannes Graën, Simon Clematide and Martin Volk, "Efficient Exploration of Translation Variants in Large Multiparallel Corpora Using a Relational Database"
- Svetla Koeva, Ivelina Stoyanova, Maria Todorova, Svetlozara Leseva and Tsvetana Dimitrova, "Metadata Extraction, Representation and Management within the Bulgarian National Corpus"
- Bruno Pouliquen, Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt and Christophe Mazenc, "COPPA V2.0: Corpus Of Parallel Patent Applications Building Large Parallel Corpora with GNU Make"
- Jochen Tiepmar, "CTS Text Miner - Text Mining Framework based on the Canonical Text Services Protocol"
- Deadline for the submission of camera-ready papers: 20th of March
- Meeting: 28th of May, afternoon session (in the Grand Hotel Bernardin Conference Center)
- Steve Cassidy (Macquarie University)
- Damir Ćavar (Indiana University, Bloomington)
- Isabella Chiari (Sapienza University of Rome)
- Dan Cristea ("Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University of Iasi)
- Václav Cvrček (Charles University Prague)
- Koenraad De Smedt (University of Bergen)
- Tomaž Erjavec (Jožef Stefan Institute)
- Andrew Hardie (Lancaster University)
- Serge Heiden (ENS de Lyon)
- Nancy Ide (Vassar College)
- Miloš Jakubíček (Lexical Computing Ltd.)
- Piotr Pęzik (University of Łódź)
- Uwe Quasthoff (Leipzig University)
- Paul Rayson (Lancaster University)
- Laurent Romary (INRIA, DARIAH)
- Roland Schäfer (FU Berlin)
- Serge Sharoff (University of Leeds)
- Marko Tadić (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Ludovic Tanguy (University of Toulouse)
- Dan Tufiş (Romanian Academy, Bucharest)
- Tamás Váradi (Research Institute for Linguistics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences)
[hover for the e-mail address]
Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim
Piotr Bański, Marc Kupietz, Harald Lüngen, Andreas Witt
Institute for Corpus Linguistics and Text Technology, Vienna
Adrien Barbaresi, Hanno Biber, Evelyn Breiteneder
Institute of Computational Linguistics, Zurich
CMLC homepage is located at http://corpora.ids-mannheim.de/cmlc.html